I’m not saying that I’m an amazing actor but i HAVE won as many Oscars as Leonardo DiCaprio
let’s be honest we’re all just reblogging that as long as we still can
(Source: punsatisfying, via imperfections-dont-define-you)
It’s 2am and I miss you
just like I did last night at 9pm
and just like I will tomorrow
at 6am when I wake up without you
One day you’re going to see her holding hands with someone who took your chance. She won’t even notice you because she’s too busy laughing with the stupid jokes he makes. And it will burn your heart seeing that beautiful smile on her face and realizing that you’re not the reason anymore. And then it will finally hit you: it was her, it was always her.
Unknown (via scarfacebeee
(Source: ashleeeyyyyx3, via asdfghjkllove)
Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word
George R.R. Martin
(Source: pikeys, via imperfections-dont-define-you)
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
14 things to remember in a relationship (via february4teenth
(Source: officialdrunk, via imperfections-dont-define-you)